1. Information to collect and how to collect
The Company collects the following personal information for counseling and service application.
- Name, Mobile phone number, Email Address, Whether to receive email, etc.
In addition, the following information may be automatically generated and collected during the process of using the service or processing the business
- Service log, Access log, Cookie, IP information, ,
The Company may additionally ask users to input optional information for better service. However, users does not have to provide optional information unless they want to. Users may also be asked to provide additional information when they use certain services that require additional information. In this case, the information users subscribe to will not be used except for the purpose of using the service or for the purpose stated in advance.
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The purpose of the Company's collection of personal information is to provide high-quality service and personalized service according to the preferences and needs of individual users. ‘Personal information' refers to the information that identifies the individual by name, resident registration number, etc., including ID and password for user identification, which includes not only resident registration number but also information such as name, address which identifies by combination of such information. Users’ personal information is not disclosed without their prior consent, and the Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes
- Development and specialization of new service (product), Processing of inquiry and complaints, Delivery of announcements, Preventing and sanctioning acts that interfere with the smooth operation of services (including the theft of accounts and illegal use), Identifying access frequency.
3. Consent to Collection of Personal Information
The Company asks users to agree to collect the personal information.
If ausers select [I agree with collection and use of personal information] button and click [Send] button, the Company consider that the user agrees to the collection and use of personal information by sending the email.
4. Sharing and provision of collected information
However, except the following cases
- If a user agreed to disclose in advance
- When requested by a court, a dispute resolution body, an investigate agency or a legal entity by being involved in a dispute or subject to investigation
- When there are special regulations in the law. In other words, if there is a request from the related government agency by lawful procedure in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- When to use it for communication with users in business.
5. Consignment of collected information
The Company does not entrust the processing of users’ personal information to the third party without prior consent of users. If such need arises in the future, the Company will notify users of the entrusted person and the contents of entrusted business, and will obtain prior consent if necessary.
6. Retention and use period of collected information
The Company keeps the personal information of users while providing the service and uses it to provide the service etc.
It is principle that users’ personal information will be destroyed when the purpose of collection or the purpose of receipt is accomplished as follows.
- Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years
- Records on payment and goods supply: 5 years
- Records on consumer complaints and disputes: 3 years
7. Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
It is our principle to destroy the information immediately after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows:
- The information entered by users for e-mail inquiry will be stored for a certain period of time according to internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations (refer to the period of retention and use) and then will be destroyed after the purpose is achieved. This personal information will not be used for any other purpose unless otherwise provided by law.
- The personal information printed on the paper will be destroyed by crushing or incineration, and the information stored in electronic file format will be deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
8. Matters concerning the installation / operation of the automatic collection policy of personal information and its rejection
The Company installs and operates a mechanism that automatically collects personal information such as 'cookies' that stores and retrieves users’ information from time to time.
Purpose of Using Cookies, etc.
It is aimed at performing targeted marketing or providing personalized service
1) by analyzing user's access frequency and visiting time,
2) identifying user's taste, interests, and participation in various events, and
3) checking the frequency of visits.
Users have the option of installing cookies. As a result, users can allow all cookies by setting options in the web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
How to decline cookie settings
To decline cookie settings, users can allow all cookies by selecting the option in the web browser, check each time cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies
Example of setting method (for Internet explorer): Tools at the top of browser> Internet Options> Privacy
However, if users refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
9. Personal information reporting and dispute settlement
If users needs to report or consult about personal information infringement, please contact the Privacy Complaints Center of Korea Information Security Agency (KISA). In addition, if users suffer financial or mental harm from infringement of personal information, he or she may apply for a relief to the Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee
Privacy Complaints Center
- Telephone : +82-02-405-5114 / (No area code)1336
- URL : http://www.cyberprivacy.or.kr
- Email : email@example.com
10. Manager and person in charge of personal information
In order to protect users’ personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, the Company has designated the related department and privacy manager
Manager and department in charge of personal information
- Name: Yong Hyun Jo
- E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Obligation of notice due to policy changes
- Date of announcement: Mar 1, 2019
- Date of enforcement: Mar 1, 2019