SillaJen homepage (hereinafter referred to as the "Homepage") is operated by SillaJen (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). This policy is designed to provide details about the use of our Homepage.
1. The Company does not disclose or distribute the information of the user that it has learned about the operation of the website to a third party without the consent of the user, provided, however, that this shall not be the case if there is a request by the investigating agency in accordance with the procedures of the related laws or procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for the purpose of investigation.
2. The Company may collect a minimum amount of personal information to deliver the online prize for the winner through Homepage.
SillaJen is a trademark of SillaJen and shall not be used or copied without prior permission of the Company.
1. The copyright of the posts on the Homepage belongs to the author who posted the first.
2. The information and comments posted by users are not related to the position of the Company and the Company does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, etc. of the information, data and facts posted by the user. Any issues that arise in this regard are solely the responsibility of the user who posted the content.
3. All information provided on the homepage is for personal use only and subject to the following conditions:
4. The Company does not guarantee confidentiality on the homepage. The Company shall not be liable for any damages that the user may suffer on the homepage related to the confidential matters.
5. The Homepage contains links that are not covered by the Company's own policies, such as related sites or other homepages. The Company does not warrant any information, suggestions or advertisements provided on such linked websites.
1. The Company may, at its sole discretion, delete the post without notice to the publisher if it considers that the content posted by the user falls under Article 5, and the publisher may be held liable depending on the severity of the case.
2. The Company deletes a post in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Company may retain the content.
The user must not post any of the following contents (including any posts that link to such content)
1. Posts against laws and morals
2. Obscene • Hateful posts
3. Privacy infringement and defamation posts
4. Propagation of false facts and aggression of people • Aggressive post
5. Copyright infringement post
6. Post of Illegal advertising • Pursuit of profit
7. Others (Repeated posting with the same contents, etc.)
1. If the user repeatedly submits a post that violates the operating policy, the Company may issue warnings and restrictions on access to the board
2. If the posting posted by the user cause harm to another person or violate the relevant laws and regulations, the Company may take additional sanctions by requesting to the judicial authorities.
1. The Homepage will cherish the comments of all users and act as a channel for information sharing and communication.
2. If it is deemed necessary, this policy may be amended or supplemented. It will be announced on the homepage.
If any error in the operation of the Homepage or any suggestion, please feel free to contact to the website administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)